BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, April 2, 2010

Dishes...

Household chores..

Wait! Stay! LOL! I know.. I know.. It doesn't sound interesting at all.. It's just my story, and I'm all nuts today about folding the newly washed clothes. Don't you just hate it? hahahaha.

My day today was still the same. Except for that morning thingy where in my dad comes home for work and he keeps shouting off all the shit that happened at his workplace. His voice is SO loud that I wake up and can never go back to sleep! You know what's worse? It's when I have this fairy-tale type of dream and it pops all of a sudden like a freaking balloon.. Parents are so Joy-Killers in everyway imaginable.

 Call It lazy, or useless.. I HATE doing the choreeeeeessssss!!! I'm just an eighteen year-old girl that can't fight a strong force that pulls her butt still on the chair!! or yeah.. in a short word.. laziness. BOOM! haha..


Part of my daily routine is waking up, of course. Using the bathroom, then I eat breakfast. Next is sticking my face to the computer, and chat/blog all day long.. Sometimes, I do get off the computer. That's of course when I hear my mom coming out of the room and I sense that there is going to be some BIG MOUTH sermon. Well, what can I say? Moms are born like that? Or their mouths are specifically designed to keep their children pissed and put them to work? haha.. (I love my mom by the way. :-*)

So, when I get sick of the computer whatsoever, I write on my journal. Iwrite about the little details of my novel (you can check it out on brokenwingstheawakening.blogspot.com) while sitting on the couch and imagining how sweet my male protagonist is. I just love the smell of the paper. XD


After that, I check out new songs on billboard.com, (get the latest hits and albums in there. The maintenance they do for that site is like, everyday- so you can't get left behind on the current news for artists and most of all, the songs they sing. ) and download all of the newest songs. If you check out my playlist, 75% of it now is Hip-Hop, although I am not a fan of the genre, It's because of the HOT 100 of that site I've mentioned, most of its entrees are Hip-Hop. >.<

Coming up would be the SITCOMS. I mean, before that, there would be a little arguement between me and my little sister because of the TV. Since, all day she's been playing her ps2 and she wants to play it in the LIVING ROOM. Then, when I finally win- which by the way chances of it are 1 in a million- I would watch THAT 70's SHOW!!! try to watch it. It's funny. a group of friends living in the 70's. (they smoke weed, and their mom thought it's oregano.. LMFAO!)

Then it would be like afternoon. If I don't text my boyfriend...... I sleep. Afternoon nap for me is like 2 hours, or it depends on the lack of my daily 10-hour sleep. and... I won't have any details for it... so the next is...

EVENING! I wash the dishes at night. and I eat popsicles. My favorite show on TV would be on, like around 8pm and It's THE NANNY.  I first wear my PJs and run to the living room! This is the only time of the day that my sister is actually in harmony with me. hahahaha... and that's the time I won't be online.. except for Tuesdays and Fridays, coz I have choir practice.


Before I go to bed, I brush my hair 100 times. and take off my earrings (and that, by the way... I lost the other earring :( ) and necklace and put them under my pillow.

0 comments: